Lexia Learning, part of the Rosetta Stone family of products and an award-winning developer of technology-based reading programs, is seeking an experienced and driven professional to join the marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Field Marketing Manager will play a critical role in supporting the lead generation and field marketing operations of the department. The Field Marketing Specialist will work with marketing team members, Director of Sales and sales team to develop and execute a field marketing program supporting the direct and reseller sales channels. Serving as a liaison between sales and marketing, the Field Marketing Specialist will draw upon his/her marketing experience to develop customized programs based on market needs, while managing and executing program deliverables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute marketing programs tailored to the local markets of assigned territories, and that supplement national marketing activities
- Partner with public relations to identify, gather and publicize school success stories
- Manage the advertising programs associated with state or regional industry associations
- Develop content for individual state pages on corporate website
- Partner with sales and marketing team members to execute regional customer events
- Partner with Senior Marketing Manager, Sales Account Executives and Director of Sales to ensure alignment on local and national marketing programs
- Continually analyze marketing results in assigned territories and make adjustments as needed
- Develop and implement monthly measurement reports of field marketing activities
- Participate with Lexia marketing team on goals and overall strategic direction
- Occasional travel to assigned territories (10-15%)
Skills and experience required:
- At least five years of experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or brand management
- Experience in the field of education (K-12), required
- Experience in public relations, direct marketing, Web strategy, design or event management is beneficial
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, meets deadlines, manages multiple projects
- Ability to lead by example
- Outstanding work ethic; works with a sense of urgency.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, required
Position is located in Lexia’s Concord, MA offices. Lexia offers a full array of benefits. Interested candidates please appy on Rosetta Stone's website.